Wednesday, July 13, 2011

True Friends.


How does she put up with me?
These next two blogs are dedicated to two of my best friends in the intire world. People that I know will always be there for me here in Oklahoma Or where ever I end up going. The first is Amanda H. Yes. That is her on the left mooning me. And yes, That is me in a bra. We are just that good of friends. This girl right here has helped me through so much in my life.She will never know how much I appriciate her. She is alway there when ever I need her. We always start our days when we hang out by bitching to each other. I know that sounds weired but honestly I think it helps alot, we just bitch and get it out of our system. No matter how wimpy and stupid my bitching is she always listens to me. Amanda is my hero. My insparation. She has been through so much in her life and I really do look up to her. And she's gorgeous. But that's a given. We have had so many crazy times together. Like the time we got chased down by that cowboy on the highway.... or the time the old man followed us back to owasso on the high way and took pictures of us. Total creeper. Or all those photography adventures. I always made Amanda be my model for photography class. I swear everytime we go some where something out of the ordinary, creepy, or just halarious happens to us! She is seriously my best friend and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Now just to be a weirdo and end up embarrassing myself her are more pictures that always make me smile.
SunShine.
Hi I'm Queersten.
Bitches. :)
Summer time And the livin's easy.
Dear lord my hair. haha
Nose ring. I was jealous.
Summer Drives to No where.
Tanning is important.
Oh goodness. Actually, we take some nice pictures. Hopefully I'm not embarrassing Amanda. This is my best friend though. I wanted to do this because recently she helped me through something kinda big and she saw me cry. And you all know that I Do Not cry. I have told Amanda everything And I trust her with my life. I love that we have a super honest friendship, and when I say that I mean blunt. For real. We can say anything to eachother and be compleatly fine. "Kirsten, shut-up!" hahaha Okay. "No those clothes do not work, take them off and burn them!" You sure? "Yes." I'm pretty sure we have never argued or gotten into any fights. She's been a real friend to me. A true friend. Thank you for everything that you have ever done, you're the best and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment